Airline Apps, Inc.- Applicant User Agreement
In consideration of entering free online Application information and/or using paid
membership services ("membership") being provided by Airline Apps, Inc. (as herein
defined as Airline Apps), you agree to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement
(the "Agreement"). If at any time you choose not to agree to all or any of the following
terms and conditions, you must notify the Company immediately to cancel your account.
Please read the following carefully.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By using Airline Apps, Inc.’s Services, User agrees to the following:
- AIRLINE APPS, INC. agrees to provide and User agrees to receive access to the AIRLINEAPPS.COM
Online Application Service according to the following terms and conditions:
- User's use of AIRLINE APPS, INC. services shall constitute User's acceptance of
this Agreement. AIRLINE APPS may modify these terms and conditions with prior notice
of 14 (fourteen) days to Airline Apps E-Mail Addresses and/or published Online via
AirlineApps.com. User's use of AIRLINE APPS services after such modification shall
constitute User's acceptance of the modifications to this Agreement.
- All provisions of Airline Apps, Inc.’s Service Agreement ("Agreement") apply to
the User's Principal Account. The benefits or rights conferred by this Agreement
are not transferable. Use of AIRLINE APPS accounts is expressly limited to the individual
whose name appears on the account.
- User agrees to use the service in a manner consistent and in accordance with all
applicable Laws including, but not limited to, Local or International Laws.
- If User is less than 18 years of age, Agreement must be accepted and/or signed by
a parent or legal guardian who is responsible for all charges related to use of
- Reselling of information provided on Airline Apps, Inc.’s servers without authorization
- User is responsible for all use of User's account(s) and confidentially of password(s).
AIRLINE APPS will suspend access or change access to User's account(s) immediately
upon notification that his password has been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised.
Airline Apps is not liable for any usage and or charges prior to Airline Apps making
the necessary account alteration.
- Use of our service requires computer Internet access. User is responsible for all
associated Internet access charges, including any local or long-distance telephone
charges for connecting to AIRLINEAPPS.COM.
- Airline Apps, Inc.’s Online Application Service offers Applicants (“User’s”) two
different service options: “Free” or “Paid Membership”. There is no charge for user’s
entry/submittal of his/her application individually to our participating airlines
and user’s voluntarily choose to participate in fee-for-use membership services.
Free Users may submit their application to participating airlines, however will
not receive any paid-service benefits or added system capabilities. Furthermore,
free users will be required to supply individual email addresses for each individual
application to be submitted.
- Application information entered by free account users are added to our system database
in the same manner as membership users and are available to their selected airlines
in the same manor. Status of membership in no way affects a user’s consideration
- Paid Membership services include various enhanced system user capabilities and participation
in value added account options. These services include, but are not limited to multiple
airline job targeting, automated application review and single source updates. Paid
membership users agree to pay AIRLINE APPS all charges relating to the use of User's
account(s) according to rates and prices stated on web pricing section at the time
of commencement, INCLUDING, if any, account process, activation or sign up fees.
In case of price differences in published prices, the online Pricing section on
Airline Apps, Inc.’s website primes all others.
- User is responsible for charges at the time the service is ordered, the "anniversary
date", and AIRLINE APPS may apply the amount due to User's account at any time.
In particular, monthly charges due on an anniversary date falling on a weekend or
holiday may be charged before that weekend or holiday.
- AIRLINE APPS reserves the right to change prices on 30 days notice published Online.
- AIRLINE APPS reserves the right to suspend access to membership services for User's
account(s) upon an indication of credit problems including delinquent payments or
rejection of any charges. Upon suspension of service, user will be contacted via
appropriate e-mail information and his/her account will be closed. All application
data will be deleted from the AIRLINE APPS system.
- The Airline Apps service is provided on an "as is, as available" basis. No warranties,
expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, those of merchantability or
fitness for a particular purpose, are made with respect to Airline Apps service
or any information or software service therein. Furthermore, Airline Apps, Inc.
makes no guarantees, written or implied, as to the level of participation by airlines
or applicants. This in no way includes any reimbursement for losses of income due
to disruption of service by Airline Apps or its providers. No refunds or credits
shall be paid due to disruption of service by AirlineApps.com, its providers or
any network connected to the Airline Apps network.
- Neither AIRLINE APPS nor its Information Providers are responsible for any damages
arising from User's use of AIRLINE APPS or by User's inability to use AIRLINE APPS
- AIRLINE APPS reserves the right to change without notice the AIRLINE APPS service,
including, but not limited to, access procedures, hours of operation, menu structures,
commands, documentation, vendors and services offered.
- AIRLINE APPS is not responsible for maintaining backups of User's application information
residing on AIRLINEAPPS.COM. User is responsible for independent backup of his/
her data stored on AIRLINE APPS services.
- AIRLINE APPS reserves the right to delete User's personal files after one or both
parties has (have) terminated Agreement.
- AIRLINE APPS reserves the right in its sole discretion to delete any information
entered into the AIRLINE APPS network by User. AIRLINE APPS and its authorized representatives
shall have the right, but shall not be obligated, to edit publicly viewable information,
but still according to the laws for personal data protection of the State of Georgia.
- User hereby agrees that any material submitted for publication on AIRLINE APPS through
User's account(s) does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, patent,
statutory, common law or proprietary rights of others, or contain anything obscene
or libelous. Software intended to facilitate any such violations or infringements
may not be stored on AIRLINE APPS services.
- AIRLINE APPS, at its sole business judgment, may terminate this membership Agreement
immediately or suspend User's access to the service upon any breach of this membership
Agreement by User, including, but not limited to, refusal or failure to pay for
services provided or by sole judgment of AIRLINEAPPS.COM, that User may be performing
activities harmful to AIRLINE APPS or it's users, employees, vendors, business relationships
or any other users of the Internet.
- The following violations of "netiquette" are grounds for immediate suspension of
service pending investigation by AIRLINE APPS and will result in termination of
the Users Membership account(s) should the investigation determine User to have
originated or transmitted these types of traffic: a. Posting a single article or
substantially similar articles to an excessive number of newsgroups or continued
posting of articles which are off-topic (e.g., off-topic according to the newsgroup
charter or the article provokes complaints from the regular readers of the newsgroup
for being off-topic). b. Sending unsolicited mass E-mailings that provoke complaints
from the recipients. c. Engaging in either (a) or (b) from a provider other than
AIRLINE APPS and using an account on AIRLINE APPS as a mail drop for responses.
d. Continued harassment of other individuals on the Internet after being asked to
stop by those individuals and/or by AIRLINEAPPS.COM. e. Impersonating another user
or otherwise falsifying one's user name in E-mail or with any other Internet service.
(This does not preclude the use of nicknames)
- Service fees must be paid on a timely basis to maintain User's membership privileges.
Service fees will continue regardless of user's use unless and until User notifies
Airline Apps as outlined in section 32 herein that User wishes to cancel it's membership,
which User may do at any time, unless bound by a specific term or agreement.
- The User is in default of this Agreement if: a. Any User covered by this Agreement
fails to obey any present or future AIRLINE APPS rule or regulation; or b. Airline
Apps does not receive Member service payments on or before its due date; or c. User
fails to maintain a valid email address.
- Failure to use an account(s) does not relieve the User of payment obligations, except
as specifically provided in this Agreement.
- In the event the User defaults on this Agreement, AIRLINE APPS may suspend or revoke
the User's membership privileges and the User may have to reapply for membership
at the price AIRLINE APPS is charging to new members. The User, if bound by a specific
term or service order agreement, agrees to pay Airline Apps, Inc.’s reasonable attorney's
fees and court costs, where permitted, in collecting any amounts remaining in the
User's service order agreement.
- AIRLINE APPS will maintain a technical support staff available on a first come first
serve basis during normal business hours and/or indicated time for all configuration
and operation questions pertaining to Internet software provided by AIRLINEAPPS.COM.
AIRLINE APPS can provide technical support for some non-Airline Apps provided Internet
software based upon Airline Apps, Inc.’s knowledge of said software. AIRLINE APPS
support is not responsible for User's hardware or operating system integrity, configuration
or operability and will not provide support on such items.
- AIRLINE APPS reserves the right to collect damages (software, hardware & man hours)
if any harm is done to AIRLINE APPS by user which requires repair or reconfiguration
of any kind.
- AIRLINE APPS may offer a trial period during which the User may cancel membership
without incurring any costs. It is the responsibility of the User to contact AIRLINEAPPS.COM,
as outlined in section 32 herein, to cancel during the trial period and/or receive
verification that cancellation has occurred. Failure to use the account(s) does
not constitute cancellation.
- Non-payment of the renewal fee is stated cancellation of the User Account! In the
event of deactivation or cancellation of service on or after User account anniversary
date, User is responsible for the full current charges. Airline Apps may not prorate
service fees for partial billing period usage. Cancellations received on or after
Users account anniversary date shall result in the deactivation of Users account
billing status. User shall retain all account access and user privileges through
the end of Users account paid billing period.
- All fees are nonrefundable.
- Non-enforcement of any section of this Agreement does not constitute consent and
AIRLINE APPS reserves the right to enforce this Agreement at its sole discretion.
- If any one or more paragraphs in this Agreement are found to be unenforceable or
invalid, User’s and Airline Apps, Inc.’s agreement on all other paragraphs shall
- You agree that this document, service and the rights and duties of the parties is
governed by the Laws of the State of Georgia.
All claims, controversy and disputes between you and Airline Apps, either party
may demand that such matter be submitted to final and binding arbitration. All arbitration
proceedings shall be held in Atlanta, Georgia. Issuance of an arbitration demand
shall suspend the effect of any default entailed by such claim, controversy or dispute
and any judicial or administrative proceedings instituted in connection therewith,
for the duration of the arbitration proceedings. Arbitration shall be governed by
the commercial rules of the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”). Arbitration
shall be conducted by one arbitrator who shall be chosen by the AAA within 5 days
of receipt of the arbitration demand. Arbitration shall begin within 15 business
days following selection of the arbitrator, shall last no longer than 2 days, and
a final decision shall be rendered within 10 business days following the conclusion
of the arbitration, specifying such remedy (including money damages) as shall (a)
fully implement the intent and purposes of this Agreement and (b) indemnify and
hold harmless the non-breaching party from all losses, costs and expenses (including
costs of arbitration and reasonable attorneys' fees) resulting from the default.
Airline Apps and you hereby consent to the enforcement of any arbitral judgment
or award rendered in the courts of each state where you or Airline Apps reside or
conduct business operations.
User's use of AIRLINE APPS services shall constitute User's acceptance of this Agreement.
AIRLINE APPS may modify these terms and conditions with prior notice of 14 (fourteen)
days to Airline Apps E-Mail Addresses and/or published Online via AirlineApps.com.
User's use of AIRLINE APPS services after such modification shall constitute User's
acceptance of the modifications to this Agreement.
By Clicking the AGREE button, I agree to the terms of this agreement, I agree to
allow AIRLINE APPS to bill my credit card for all charges associated with the services
that I have selected. And I agree to allow AIRLINE APPS to bill my credit card on
each successive billing date without obtaining User's permission after the initial