Airline Apps, Inc. is seeking a self-directed and motivated ASP /.NET Web Developer for a full-time employment opportunity at our office in Alpharetta. The ideal candidate must possess a strong development background, particularly with classic ASP and .NET architecture, specifically .NET/VB (C# is ok), and SQL Server 2000/2005/2008. This position requires conceptual problem-solving skills and the ability to produce a variety of creative solutions from a database and web development standpoint. This person will play a critical role for such responsibilities as development and maintenance of our database architecture, helping to troubleshoot client issues, assuring consistent functional performance, and developing features on our website to improve functionality.
- 3 years of hands on experience as a web developer in a corporate environment developing dynamic website functionality.
- Extensive knowledge of . NET architecture, with specific programming experience using ASP, ASP.Net (VB though C# ok as well), and SQL Server.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of multiple projects in a fast paced environment and ability to deliver tasks on time.
- Demonstrated knowledge of professional UI conventions, web technologies and standard design tools.
- A thorough knowledge of cross-platform and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- College degree preferred.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Security background check required prior to employment.
Airline Apps, Inc. is owned and operated by an experienced team of airline professionals. The mission is to provide all airlines with the ultimate service for locating, tracking, sorting and hiring the best employees the industry has to offer.