Thank you for your interest in a Pilot Position with Colgan Air.
COLGAN AIR, Inc. is a family oriented company with over 33 years experience as a regional airline.
Due to our merger with Mesaba Airlines, interviews are being conducted at Mesaba’s headquarters in Eagan, MN. If you are interested in being considered please update your application as soon as possible.
Recently, Pinnacle Airlines Corp.'s nearly 3,000 pilots, including the Colgan Air and Mesaba Airlines pilots, approved a new contract. The five-year agreement, approved by 90.5 % of pilot votes, includes pay increases, improved retirement benefits and new work rules governing rest and duty cycles. It is an exciting time to be interviewing with us.
Requirements for Position: First Officer
- Commercial License or Air Transport Pilot Certificate.
- 1000 Hours Total Time (1500 Preferred)
- 100 Multi-Engine (200 Preferred)
- Multi-Engine Current & Instrument Current
- Currently hold a FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigrations Act of 1986
- Ability to work with the public and under stressful conditions.
- Must be able and willing to relocate to assigned bases.
- Be willing to accept and work with changes in scheduling, including work on holidays and weekends.
- No felony convictions.
- Be willing to take a drug test
Your AirlineApps pilot application must be completed in full. Please thoroughly review your Colgan application for any omissions and accuracy. Lack of information may disqualify you for employment consideration.
If you receive an invitation to interview, additional information may need to be completed and will be collected at that time.
Working at Colgan Air is a fun, progressive and exciting experience.
We offer competitive wages and benefits and pride ourselves on our customer service and high level of professionalism. Good luck in joining our great company!
Colgan Air, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Apply Now or
Update Existing Application