Responsible for basic Inventory functions including but not limited to basic aspects of shipping, receiving, ordering, transferring and storage of parts and equipment required for the support of Maintenance and Operations.
· Efficiently work with all Company staff in the dispensing charging, ordering and stock of applicable parts, materials and supplies
· Performs receiving and shipping of parts materials and supplies
· Maintains and files appropriate records
· Complies with Company policies and procedures
· Maintains warehouse area in a safe clean and orderly manner
· Shipping and receiving of A/C components expendable material and A/C tooling systems-wide
· Pulls material and transfers to support line maintenance
· Conduct cycle counts on inventory and audits of controlled material and other inventory functions
· Perform other duties or functions as assigned
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or G. E.D.
- Experience working in a stock room/warehouse preferred
- Basic Computer skills
- Valid non-suspended driverís license
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Able to work days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift heavy objects (items ) required
- Ability to provide 10 years of employment, education, unemployment history per FAR 108.33
Mesa Airlines, go! Airlines, United Express and US Airways Express are proud to be
Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employers.