Responsible for oversight and execution of identifying sources of supply, critical resources needed, and setup an infrastructure capable of complex commercial aircraft programs for the Clarksburg, WV hangar facility.
· Identify obstacles preventing a safe and timely delivery and imitate corrective action.
· Prepare and deliver a daily briefing to the senior management team for The Mesa Air Group
· Identify and initiate corrective action for any negative materials or aircraft reliability trends.
· Update attendance and time keeping records for accounts payable.
· Provide the MRO Services team with feedback as it relates to their daily performance.
· Review, create, implement and monitor new and existing critical business metrics with Senior Management.
· Provide each employee with a quarterly review of their performance as it relates the department and company goals.
· Facilitate a quarterly business review between the MRO facility and Corporate HQ for Mesa Air Group.
· Knowledge of MRO services and Cap equip market (indirect spend).
· Other duties related to the position.
Minimum Job Requirements:
· Bachelorís degree desired, but not preferred.
· Must have at least 10 years of experience in commercial 121 aircraft heavy maintenance operations and at least 5 years of direct management of heavy maintenance programs.
· Airframes & powerplants license, R&E license.
· Minimum 5 years experience supervising at least 4 direct report procurement supervisors.
· Minimum 10 years experience in MRO supply chain, procurement.
· Expert in vendor managed inventory, material management concepts.
· Expert in driving value with RFP competitive process.
· High degree of negotiation skills in multi million dollar projects.
Mesa Airlines, go! Airlines, United Express and US Airways Express are proud to be
Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employers.