The below information and instructions are for the Flight Attendant posting.
See below AND PLEASE NOTE--MESA AIR GROUP DOES NOT PROVIDE TRAVEL (or) HOTEL ACCOMODATIONS TO ANY INFORMATION SESSION.
PLEASE READ ALL THE BELOW INFORMATION IN ITS ENTIRETY, BEFORE APPLYING.
DUE TO HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS, EMAILS AND CALLS; NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE; THIS WILL SLOW DOWN THE PROCESS. *** ALL NOTIFICATIONS WILL BE VIA EMAIL ONLY***
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY TRAVEL OR HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS TO ANY OF OUR INFORMATION SESSIONS.*****
Applicants must be willing to relocate to any assigned Mesa Air Group base, based on operational needs at the time.
Current bases are as follows and are subject to change: Please note: Our most Junior base assignments are: IAD (Washington Dulles) and ; ORD, Chicago; and any base in Hawaii (based on company operational needs).
PHX (Phoenix, AZ)
CLT (Charlotte, NC)
ORD (Chicago - O’Hare)
HNL (Hawaii and all bases associated ) - Based on operational needs
Mesa Air Group offers comprehensive health plans, package, travel benefits, bonuses & much more.
Starting pay for Flight Attendants is: $15.91 ( per flight hour)
After 6 months: $17.05 (per flight hour)
After one year: $18.77 (per flight hour)
Flight Hours will be discussed at the open session
A high level of customer service and professionalism is required!
Only FULL time Flight Attendant positions available. Please note; we do not have part time for Flight Attendant positions.
If you meet the minimum requirements and are a professional, friendly, outgoing individual, with a high level of customer service skills, we welcome you to fill out an online application below.
· Must possess a positive and professional attitude with a high level of customer service
· Must pass FAA 10 year (plus) background & fingerprinting check (provided by Mesa Air Group)
· Must pass initial and ongoing drug screening.
· Must have a High School Diploma or GED
· Must be able to obtain a Passport, prior to attending a training class.
· Must be able to obtain Government Issued I.D's.
· Must be able to speak, read, & write English fluently
· Must be a U.S. Citizen or have authorization to work in U.S. as defined in Immigration Act of 1986.
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· Minimum 20/20 vision, corrected or uncorrected
· Height Max 5'. 10" ( for safety reasons) Minimum 4'11" ( for safety reasons) Will be measured without shoes.
· Be physically fit, well groomed & practice good hygiene & etiquette
· Able to lift 45 pounds to shoulder height, perform all safety related functions (with demonstration) and job requirements, including perform emergency evacuations over aircraft wing, through exit doors without stairs, all safety demonstrations.
· Available to be away from base for up to 6 days and attend unpaid training in Phoenix AZ
· Must be willing & able to relocate to any assigned base, and be willing to work nights, weekends & holidays
· Applicants selected for training must be willing to attend a tuition free training course in Phoenix, AZ for up to 3-6 weeks
· Must adhere to Uniform Standards and Guidelines (no visible body piercing or tattoos)
· Able to relocate to any assigned Mesa Air Group base, at your own expense (Mesa does not provide moving expenses to any base assignment)
· Must be able to make multiple entries and exits to all countries serviced by Mesa Air, including Canada who has strict Inadmissible Class/Status which includes no convictions of DUI or DWI. (Unless you recieve an approval from Canada)
· Email address is required for communications
· Extensive Customer Service background with emphasis on strong communication skills
· Must complete an online application Lodging and travel is provided to training only.
(Travel is standby only.)
Flight Attendant invitations are valid for the current job posting (only), and an email invitation will be sent to qualified applicants, upon initial completion of the application. If you cannot attend the current job information session, you will need to reapply when the job is posted.
Please note-Should you not, receive a seat confirmation within 12-24 hours of the session, in all probability; we have reached seating capacity and you will need to reapply. Weekend request will be processed and taking in order of receipt the following Monday.
Session will be posted below when scheduled. If you receive an invitation for a session, please plan for ALL DAY!
Due to seating capacity prior to attending ANY session, all qualified applicants who receive an invitation are required to send an email requesting a seat. Once your request has been received, you will receive a Final Seat Confirmation to the open session, if seating is available; and you meet the requirements.
Please note; All phone calls and emails will be retuned as time permits. For a quicker response, email is required for communications, for this process.
Also, due to seating capacity, only the first (15-20 pending room capacity) applicants will be accepted for an open information session.
Please Note: We do not provide travel to our sessions, and most recruiting sessions are held in our mainland bases below:
Session locations will be posted on this site when determined. Once your application has been completed, you will receive an invitation providing; your application is complete and you meet the requirements. (Incomplete application will Not be considered). Please RSVP requesting a seat for the information session. Upon RSVP providing seating is available you will be sent a confirmation on a first come, first serve basis.
Due to very limited seating, all applicants with a complete application on file (meeting requirements) will be required to bring a "CONFIRMED" Seat invitation along with identification. Your confirmation will state the date with your seat confirmation.
**Please print your invitation and bring it with you to the session.** You will need to email Pearl.Norton@mesa-air.com for a seat consideration, once you have received an invitation.
MESA AIR GROUP DOES NOT PROVIDE TRAVEL (or) HOTEL ACCOMODATIONS TO ANY INFORMATION SESSION
SESSION-*** Professional BUSINESS attire, please**** By invitation only and please scheudule your time for ALL DAY!
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - CLT
Mesa Training CTR (Old Airport Terminal)
4700 Yorkmont Road
Doors open at 9:45 am close prompt at 10:00 AM
Professional Attire, Please.
For seating capacity, all interested applicants will need to apply online and receive an invitation, prior to attending. Please make sure your application is completed, saved and published.
Please be advised, it is the responsibility of the applicant to check this website frequently for upcoming session dates and apply.
Applicants that are interested in attending an open recruiting session will need to complete an on line application for the Flight Attendant position, and attend an open interview session. Please make sure your application is complete SAVED and PUBLISHED.
You must be willing and able to relocate TO ANY ASSIGNED BASE! We only have FULL time Flight Attendant position available.
We do not provide travel to our sessions.
Click on APPLY (below) to complete an application
1. Please make sure you meet the minimum requirements.
2. Create a log in and complete the online application.
3. If approved for an interview, you will receive an invitation to any open session via email.
Pending seat availability, you will be emailed a "final" seat confirmation only for the session requested.
Complete the online application below. Please ensure, after completing your application, you save and please make sure you have "PUBLISHED" it.
4. Attend a group information/interview session that is closest to you. If your application meets our requirements, you will be emailed an invitation, after your application has been completed online. Print the invitation and bring with you. In order to attend a recruiting session you must have an invitation. No late applicants admitted.
5. Professional BUSINESS attire required at interview session.
6. If you are selected for training, you will attend Flight Attendant training in Phoenix, AZ for 3-6 weeks. Process will include drug screening and a full 10 year (plus) FAA background/fingerprint check (provided by Mesa Air Group).
7. If you are a current Mesa employee, have previously been employed by Mesa, or have ever been invited to training for any department, please send an email to: Pearl.Norton@mesa-air.com.
8. You must complete a NEW online Application, each time our job opens. Updated applications will not be considered as applying for the new position.
Please scroll down and complete the application by clicking on the link below.
ON-LINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
If you are an existing user, log in. New users must create an account.
1. All questions will need to be completed, please do not skip any.
2. You will need to accept Application agreement to proceed.
3. When completing application, you will need to SAVE CHANGES before proceeding to next page.
4. PUBLISH IT. Be sure the Addendum Is completed.
5. Validate your application. Upon validation, you will see the message: “Congratulations, no critical errors were found”. Review for errors or missing information, dates, etc.
6. Be sure that your application reads “Published and Completed”! Failure could result in you not receiving an invitation. Please note: prior to attending a session, please make sure your application is valid and up-to-date (Including contact information).
Mesa Air Group Flight Attendants ensure compliance with company as well as FAA regulations & policies while providing a professional, courteous & friendly flight for our passengers, keeping in mind that "SAFETY" is our first priority.
Mesa Air Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we promote diversity in the workplace.
Thank you for your interest in Mesa Air Group!
The Recruiting Team