While Scheduling within FAR and Contractual Limitations ensures each flight is properly staffed with the appropriate compliment of pilots and flight attendants to ensure performance standards of 99% and above.
- Monitor flight progression for pilots and flight attendants.
- Ensure compliance with all FAA Flight/Duty regulations.
- Crew member schedule adjustments
- Filling vacancies and monitoring crew check-ins
- Ensure crewmember placement for all flights while maintaining internal customer approach toward crew members
- Coordinate crew assignements with routing of planes
- All other duties assigned by Manager and/or Superivsor
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong computer skills
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Willing to work various hours, holidays, nights and weekend
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Good listening skills
- Ability to make quick decisions while working in a high pressure, ambiguous environment while handling multiple tasks
- Action oriented, self motivated with the ability to work independently and remain focused on critical issues
- Able to handle demands of the job while maintaining work/life balance
- Knowledge of FARís prefered
- SABRE/Apollo/SHARES/Bornemann experience preferred
- H.S. Diploma or GED
Mesa Airlines, go! Airlines, United Express and US Airways Express are proud to be
Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employers.