ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
OTHER FUNCTIONS: Performs additional functions (essential or Otherwise) that may be assigned from time to time.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
· Must possess the ability to communicate clearly in speech and writing and be able to use personal computers for both word processing and data input functions.
· Must be able use ladders, work stands, lifts, etc. and be able to work on all areas of the aircraft that may require access during performance of duties.
· Must have normal color perception and corrected visual acuity of 20/20 to perform non-destructive testing.
· Must not have any medical condition that precludes certification as aircraft run/taxi qualified.
· Must be able to lift, carry, or move aircraft components weighing up to 50 lb.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Can involve long periods of sitting. Computer work, in a typical office environment, subject to critical deadlines.
· High School graduate or equivalent or any combination of education and experience which enables one to perform the job functions.
· Must hold a valid Airframe and Powerplant mechanics license.
· Adequate training and professional experience.
· Must possess valid drivers license and if position requires use of company vehicle(s), must be insurable under company insurance coverage.
· Must have or be able to obtain a valid U.S. passport.