ABOUT ENDEAVOR AIR
Endeavor Air, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, has more than 4,000 employees. Flying as Delta Connection, it operates 181 regional jets on 1,000 daily flights to more than 100 cities in the United States and Canada. The headquarters is located in Minneapolis, MN, and hub operations are located in Detroit, Minneapolis and New York.
We are well known for running a safe, reliable and on-time airline, providing a professional and comfortable air transportation experience to our customers. We take pride in hiring the most qualified associates that strive to grow and develop their careers and our organization.
This position receives materials and parts into the facility, maintaining inventory records, and dispensing the parts and materials to other departments within the company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Responsible for the efficient performance of warehousing operations including storage, security and accountability of aircraft materials.
· Additionally responsible for the movement of repairable materials out to/return from repair vendors and company shops.
· Ensures timely and accurate receipt of inbound purchases and repairs.
· Responsible for resolution and reporting of any shipping or receiving problems to supervision.
· Comply with procedures related to safety and departmental Standards.
· Responsible for acquiring aircraft on ground (AOG) parts during off-business hours.
· Responsible for maintaining accurate computerized inventory and handling vendor discrepancy resolutions.
· Ensures that Company inventory and materials are properly accounted for and binned per industry standards.
· Prepares materials needed for daily maintenance readiness and redistribution.
· Ensure regulatory compliance with shipping, receiving, storing of hazardous materials, including employee awareness and training requirements.
· Performs additional functions (essential or otherwise) which may be assigned from time to time.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
· Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
· Climb stairs and ladders.
· Capable of using small tools (hammer, crowbar, and screwdriver).
· Capable of using ground equipment (Forklift, Pickup Truck) and tow trailer behind pickup truck.
· Manual dexterity to operate a computer.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
· Working in hangar/stockroom, subjected to noises due to proximity of airport runways, from use of pneumatic tools.
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· 1 year previous experience in inventory control, purchasing or warehouse logistics (preferred).
· Computer proficient in MS office and general internet applications.
· Ability to work well without supervision.
· Ability to be certified in the handling of hazardous materials.
· Ability to qualify for Airport Operating Area (AOA) badge.
· Must possess good oral and written communications skills and problem solving skills.
· Possess a valid state driver's license and if position requires use of company vehicle(s), must be insurable under company insurance coverage.
· Ability to read, write and understand the English language.
· Ability to work occasional odd hours, including some evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please complete the online application and attach your resume for us to review and consider. To view more opportunities, please visit us at Endeavor Air
Thank you for your application and consideration in working with Endeavor Air!
Endeavor Air is an equal opportunity employer.