Endeavor Air has many challenging and fun employment opportunities and excellent benefits. We're looking for enthusiastic, passionate minds to help us. New positions are posted each week for external and internal applicants concurrently.
ABOUT ENDEAVOR AIR
Endeavor Air, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, has more than 4,000 employees. Flying as Delta Connection, it operates 181 regional jets on 1,000 daily flights to more than 100 cities in the United States and Canada. The headquarters is located in Minneapolis, MN, and hub operations are located in Cincinnati, Detroit, Memphis, Minneapolis and New York.
We are well known for running a safe, reliable and on-time airline, providing a professional and comfortable air transportation experience to our customers. We take pride in hiring the most qualified associates that strive to grow and develop their careers and our organization.
MANAGER, FLIGHT ATTENDANTS
The flight attendant manager is responsible for the day-to-day support and leadership to flight attendants in the Inflight Department of Endeavor Air at the crew base.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Lead a staff of 100+ flight attendants and ensure competence and qualification with regards to all safety, regulatory, service and communication requirements associated with their assigned duties.
· Responsible for a team of flight attendants providing direct coaching, support, discipline and evaluation of all performance in the areas such as customer satisfaction, on-time performance, safety and completion factor.
· Responsible for teamís operational performance metrics in dependability, work performance, attendance, operational goals, on-board service and customer service standards of performance. Ensures flight attendants report operational situations and events accurately and timely.
· Participates in the evaluation and hiring process for new flight attendants.
· Administers federal aviation regulations and flight attendant manual compliance.
· Establish, support and maintain agreements between Union and the Company through effective communication and interaction with union representatives.
· Mentor, support, investigate, determine outcome of investigations and interviews when violations of company policy or federal regulations occur.
· Exercises supervision over team of Flight Attendants and administers coaching, discipline, recognition to create a successful team and meet performance objectives.
· Coordinates and manages base educational initiatives, inflight programs, policy and procedures.
· Establishes and maintains working professional relationships with all internal/external departments and vendors to maintain an efficient operation.
· Provides feedback and guidelines to flight attendant on service and uniform standards ensuring compliance and expectations are met.
· Audit flight attendants on-board performance for regulatory compliance and customer service satisfaction during inflight operations.
· Participates in base meetings, departmental staff meetings, flight attendant meetings.
· Maintains and updates flight attendant teams working and personnel files.
· Maintain and track all flight attendant leaves per the attendance policy.
· Maintains and provides flight attendant performance recognition per Company programs.
· Maintains high levels of knowledge and ensures compliance in the following areas: Company Policy, Endeavor Air FAM, FAA Regulations, and Collective Bargaining Agreement.
· Administer, audit and reconcile sales deposits and service recovery amenity coupons
· Oversee the administration of random drug testing.
· Provide guidance and support for team of probationary flight attendant and follow establish probationary program requirements.
· Work on call duty assignments being available by phone 24/7 to handle operational events and being available for flight attendant emergencies and assistance.
· Attend station hub meetings as assigned.
· Ensure flight attendants report Catering discrepancies to Catering manager.
· Maintain Charter flight operations by briefing flight attendants regarding on-board service specifications and special requirements.
· Performs additional functions that may be assigned from time to time.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
· Some repetitive motion, such as typing and phone work.
· Position requires some physical exertion such as pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking and light lifting of boxes, bags and electronic equipment not in excess of 40 lbs. Can involve long periods of sitting, walking and on the aircraft.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
· This position will involve the ability work in an office environment, airport operation, and travelling in an aircraft under pressurized conditions environment. Airport gate and ramp operations are noisy and can be hazardous without due caution.
· BA/BS College degree/or a combination of education and related experience.
· Must be able to achieve Flight Attendant qualification and certification (Required)
· Must possess excellent leadership, communication, inter-personal and organizational skills.
· Experience in supervising a large group of people preferred.
· Must have a working knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations and Employee Contract Administration.
· Competent in computer programs/skills: MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and other general internet applications.
· Must possess valid driverís license and if position requires use of company vehicle(s), must be insurable under company insurance coverage.
· Extensive travel required.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please complete the online application and attach your resume for us to review and consider. To view more opportunities, please visit us at http://www.flypinnacle.com.
Thank you for your application and consideration in working with Endeavor Air!
Endeavor Air is an equal opportunity employer.