ABOUT ENDEAVOR AIR
Endeavor Air, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, has more than 4,000 employees. Flying as Delta Connection, it operates 181 regional jets on 1,000 daily flights to more than 100 cities in the United States and Canada. The headquarters is located in Minneapolis, MN, and hub operations are located in Detroit, Minneapolis and New York.
We are well known for running a safe, reliable and on-time airline, providing a professional and comfortable air transportation experience to our customers. We take pride in hiring the most qualified associates that strive to grow and develop their careers and our organization.
AIRCRAFT RECORDS CLERK
Responsible for maintaining established aircraft records, both in the maintenance computer system and hard copy files in a neat and accurate manner. Position reports to the Manager, Aircraft Records.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Sort and date stamp all incoming daily paperwork.
- Verify all squawks (work orders, defers, trends and discrepancy interruptions).
- Ensure that computer data matches Aircraft Maintenance Log (AML).
- Remove/replace on condition and time controlled components.
- Ensure component tags have correct documentation attached and are filed correctly.
- Verify accuracy of removal and installation and make entries.
- Creates error reports and forwards to the appropriate department. Updates the Errant report monthly.
- Notify Records Supervisor or Senior Clerk of any discrepancies as soon as practical after discovery.
- Work with Senior Records Clerk for on-the-job training of other Records Clerks on removing and installing on condition/time controlled components.
- Assist to ensure compliance with FAA regulations.
- Assist in routine aircraft records audits as directed.
- Maintain and display commitment to company values.
- Maintain a high standard of integrity.
- Work effectively in a team environment within the work group to attain goals and deliver results.
- Perform additional functions (essential or otherwise) which may be assigned as needed.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Repetitive motion such as typing.
- Minimal physical exertion such as: pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking, and light lifting of boxes, bags, files, and electronic equipment not in excess of 30 lbs.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS :
- Computer work in a typical office environment, sitting for the majority of the day.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 1- 3 years of data entry experience.
- 1 – 3 years Airline industry or operational experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with focus on communication and problem resolution.
- Strong work ethic, reliable, and self-motivated with a positive attitude and desire to work in a team environment.
- Proficient in: MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and general internet applications.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please complete the online application and attach your resume for us to review and consider. To view more opportunities, please visit us at Endeavor Air
Thank you for your application and consideration in working with Endeavor Air!
Endeavor Air is an equal opportunity employer.