ABOUT ENDEAVOR AIR AIRLINES, INC
Endeavor Air Airlines, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, has more than 4,000 employees. Flying as Delta Connection, it operates 181 regional jets on 1,000 daily flights to more than 100 cities in the United States and Canada. The headquarters is located in Minneapolis, Minn., and hub operations are located in Cincinnati, Detroit, Memphis, Minneapolis and New York.
We are well known for running a safe, reliable and on-time airline, providing a professional and comfortable air transportation experience to our customers. We take pride in hiring the most qualified associates that strive to grow and develop their careers and our organization.
Interiors Program Engineer
Interiors Program Engineer reports to the Engineering Manager and is responsible for the following:
Establish, maintain and manage all aspects of the Interiors Program; liaison with mainline airline partners regarding all Endeavor Air aircraft interiors matters, aircraft interiors appearance, standards and cleanliness and inspections, change requirements as indicated by the Endeavor Air Continuous Analysis and Surveillance (CAS) Program, day-to-day surveillance of Pilot and Maintenance generated discrepancies and Delta Audit system and generate action plans.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Performs reliability monitoring of assigned ATA aircraft systems on a daily basis.
· Assist in identifying repeat discrepancies associated with assigned ATA aircraft systems, assists Maintenance Operations Technical Representatives (MOTRs) in establishing corrective action plans, assists as necessary in execution of corrective action plans.
· Assist in supporting 14 CFR 121.373 Continuing Analysis and Surveillance requirements through monitoring of the effectiveness of Maintenance Inspection Programs as related to aircraft interiors.
· Liaison with mainline airline partners regarding all Endeavor Air aircraft interiors matters.
· Maintain a high level of knowledge and be available for consultation with the Director, Maintenance Engineering in the following areas: Assigned ATA aircraft systems, Project Authorizations and Engineering Orders, and the Endeavor Air CAS Program requirements.
· Assist in reviewing various manual revisions, Service Bulletins, and Airworthiness Directives to determine appropriate actions.
· Assist in formulating Maintenance Program changes, Project Authorizations, Engineering Orders, Fleet Campaign Directives, Maintenance Information Letters or other relevant engineering documents.
· Assist in monitoring the effectiveness of corrective action applied to CAS deficiencies associated with Maintenance Inspection Programs and/or Maintenance Inspection Tasks as related to aircraft interiors.
· Assist in monitoring and analyze results and findings on internal audits to detect and assist the development and execution of effective and applicable corrective actions.
· Liaison with Aircraft and Component manufacturers as necessary to assist in affecting changes/revisions to existing support documentation to ensure its efficiency, accuracy and effectiveness.
· Liaison with Aircraft and Component manufacturers regarding damage related engineering support, parts interchangeability and Reference Informational Letters.
· Provide assistance, as necessary to Maintenance Personnel to obtain approved manufacturer documentation for temporary and/or permanent relief and/or repairs to damage and to interpret documentation.
· Liaison with FAA regarding fleet/systems information.
· Reviews and approves component repair teardown reports and quotes from vendors for failure trends
· Assist in the analysis as related to Endeavor Air Fiscal Budgets.
· Attends daily operational meetings as an Engineering Department representative.
· Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Engineering Manager.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
· Some repetitive motion such as typing
· Position requires some physical exertion such as pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking and light lifting of boxes, bags and electronic equipment not in excess of 50 lbs.
· May involve long periods of standing or sitting.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
· Work is performed at Endeavor's corporate offices or at Endeavor's MSP Maintenance Hangar in an office environment.
· Position requires interaction with office personnel, external customers and
· Technical Training; 3-7 years in an aviation related discipline or Bachelors Degree 1-3 years in an applied Engineering setting
· Advanced knowledge and skills of computer applications such as Word, Excel, Frame-maker and Power Point software is required
· Advanced Acrobat skills required
· Excellent communication/presentation skills, research and analytical skills
· Ability to manage multiple Projects
· Ability to work effectively with all levels in the company
· Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills
· Be willing to work odd hours, including some evening, weekends and Holidays.
· Occasional travel is required.
· Must possess a valid driver's license and if position requires use of company vehicle(s), must be insurable under company insurance coverage
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please complete the online application and attach your resume for us to review and consider. To view more opportunities, please visit us at http://www.Endeavorair.com.
Thank you for your application and consideration in working with Endeavor Air Airlines!
Endeavor Air Airlines is an equal opportunity employer.