Endeavor Air has many challenging and fun employment opportunities and excellent benefits. We're looking for enthusiastic, passionate minds to help us. New positions are posted each week for external and internal applicants concurrently.
ABOUT ENDEAVOR AIR
Endeavor Air, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, has more than 4,000 employees. Flying as Delta Connection, it operates 181 regional jets on 1,000 daily flights to more than 100 cities in the United States and Canada. The headquarters is located in Minneapolis, MN, and hub operations are located in Detroit, Minneapolis and New York.
We are well known for running a safe, reliable and on-time airline, providing a professional and comfortable air transportation experience to our customers. We take pride in hiring the most qualified associates that strive to grow and develop their careers and our organization.
FLIGHT OPERATIONS INTERNSHIP
The objective of this unpaid internship is to enhance the studentís preparation for a professional aviation career through the studentís participation in the Flight Operations Internship program at Endeavor Air. Interns will be exposed to all segments of the Flight Operations department and will have a solid understanding of Flight Operations upon successful completion of the internship.
Under the supervision of a Flight Manager, the Intern will:
· Work with the Chief Pilot on the revisions to the Flight Operations Manuals and Publications which include checklists, systems manuals and company manuals
· Prepare updates and revisions based on Endeavor Air policies and procedures as well as changes received from the FAA
· Assist with the distribution of material to the Pilot Group
· Assist with forms and record processing
· Assist Flight Operations Admin as needed
· Job shadow and assist members of the Flight Operations Department
· Participate in systems ground school
· Other duties as assigned
· Hands on experience and understanding of the flight operations
· Job shadowing
· Participation in systems ground school
· Pass Travel participation
· College credit
· Evaluation and recommendation for interview for regular employment
· High School diploma or equivalent (Required)
· Successful completion of instrument pilot rating (Required)
· Currently enrolled in a college aviation program with at least two years of coursework in aviation completed (Required)
· Proficient with Microsoft Office application
· Experience with Adobe Acrobat desired
· Self-motivated, energetic with ability to manage time and multiple tasks effectively
· Ability to work well independently or within a team environment
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
· Repetitive motion such as typing.
· Minimal physical exertion such as: pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking, and light lifting of boxes, bags, files, and electronic equipment not in excess of 30 lbs.
· Location: Endeavor Flight Operations Department at Minneapolis Airport
· A minimum of 20 hours/week is required, however if college credit is being awarded for the internship, the intern must work a minimum of 40 hours/week during the summer semester. Work hours are flexible.
· Internship will generally be for one full semester.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please complete the online application and attach your resume for us to review and consider. To view more opportunities, please visit us at Endeavor Air
Thank you for your application and consideration in working with Endeavor Air!
Endeavor Air is an equal opportunity employer.