Endeavor Air has many challenging and fun employment opportunities and excellent benefits. We're looking for enthusiastic, passionate minds to help us. New positions are posted each week for external and internal applicants concurrently.
ABOUT ENDEAVOR AIR
Endeavor Air, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, has more than 4,000 employees. Flying as Delta Connection, it operates 181 regional jets on 1,000 daily flights to more than 100 cities in the United States and Canada. The headquarters is located in Minneapolis, MN, and hub operations are located in Detroit, Minneapolis and New York.
We are well known for running a safe, reliable and on-time airline, providing a professional and comfortable air transportation experience to our customers. We take pride in hiring the most qualified associates that strive to grow and develop their careers and our organization.
INFLIGHT TRAINING COORDINATOR
The Inflight Training Coordinator serves as the liaison between the Inflight Training department and supporting departments and is responsible for the overall administration and coordination of all Flight Attendant Training programs including Initial, Recurrent, Requalification, Customer Service, CRM, Security and any new FA training that may be required. This responsibility encompasses the following duties:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Coordinating with the Training Scheduling, People and Travel departments to ensure the proper scheduling of training classes, training participant travel and hotel accommodations as well as the scheduling of classrooms for all Inflight Training events
· Ensuring passport and FA Certification requirements and submissions for all FA Initial Training classes are completed in a timely and accurate manner
· Ensuring all training records are completed and submitted to the Crew Records department in a timely manner and are correctly recorded and that all internal Inflight Training documentation is appropriately maintained
· Providing daily oversight of all Training facilities, equipment and supplies utilized by Inflight Training
· The Training Program Coordinator must maintain a high level of knowledge of all Company and safety policies and procedures, the Guiding Principles and Code of Conduct, the FA Manual, the FA Training Manual, the Employee Handbook, FAA Regulations and guidance, code-share and customer service delivery standards, and the FA Agreement
· The Training Program Coordinator works under the direction of the Manager, Inflight Training.
· Track, trend and report to Inflight management the required performance data for all FA Training programs including but not limited to training failures, attrition, test scores and participant feedback
· Coordinate with the IOE Scheduling department to ensure Initial Operating Experience flights are scheduled in a timely manner and within the required completion footprint for all FA Initial Training classes. Track OE completion, ensure all OE documents are properly maintained, and track and trend Operating Experience results and report to the Training Manager at the conclusion of each Newhire class
· Prior to the start of each Recurrent Training class, verify successful completion of all pre-class Recurrent Training requirements (LMS or otherwise), update class rosters and report participant status to the Training Manager, Instructors and Training Scheduling; ensure the Crew Trac schedule of all FAs who did not meet pre-class requirements are updated appropriately and that FAs are rescheduled for class as soon as possible
· Coordinate training requirements for all FAs returning from leave of absence with the Crew Records department and ensure Training Scheduling schedules necessary requalification training events in a timely manner
· Coordinate with Crew Records and Crew Planning to ensure all active FAs are scheduled to attend Recurrent Training in base month vs grace month; revise base month assignments as necessary to ensure even distribution of Recurrent classes throughout calendar year
· Conduct regular audits of FA Training records to ensure compliance with standards, guidelines and regulations; report findings and make recommendations for improvement to Training Manager
· Coordinate with the People Department to ensure the current FA Initial Training Welcome Packet is provided to all Newhire participants
· Schedule guest speakers and all in-class transportation requirements (hangar visits, etc.) for all training classes
· Coordinate arrangements for all Train the Trainer events including the roll-out of annual Inflight Recurrent Training as well as any new training programs required for the Inflight division
· Obtain and maintain current line Flight Attendant qualification
· Maintain strict and appropriate confidentiality of Inflight Training issues and all FA training performance
· Perform additional duties assigned by the Manager, Inflight Training and / or the Director, Inflight
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
· Some repetitive motion such as typing.
· Position requires some physical exertion such as pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking and light lifting of boxes, bags, electronic equipment and emergency / galley equipment not in excess of 30 lbs.
· Can involve long periods of sitting.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
· Office work and airport / hangar operations in all types of weather. Airport ramp operations and hangar conditions are noisy and can be hazardous without due caution.
· Two-year college degree or equivalent experience and five years of airline inflight operations experience.
· Experience as a Flight Attendant required.
· Completion of Endeavor Air Attendant Initial Training required.
· Successful applicant must maintain line-Flight Attendant qualification.
· Proficient computer and typing skills. Excellent knowledge of current MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint as well as Lotus Notes.
· Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication, organizational, time management and cognitive skills.
· Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
· Required to be “on call” periodically in order to respond to training issues.
· Some travel required, including multiple overnight trips.
· Must possess valid driver’s license.
· Must be insurable under Company insurance coverage in the event required to operate Company vehicle(s).
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please complete the online application and attach your resume for us to review and consider. To view more opportunities, please visit us at Endeavor Air
Thank you for your application and consideration in working with Endeavor Air!
Endeavor Air is an equal opportunity employer.