ABOUT ENDEAVOR AIR
Endeavor Air, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, has more than 4,000 employees. Flying as Delta Connection, it operates 181 regional jets on 1,000 daily flights to more than 100 cities in the United States and Canada. The headquarters is located in Minneapolis, MN, and hub operations are located in Cincinnati, Detroit, Minneapolis and New York.
We are well known for running a safe, reliable and on-time airline, providing a professional and comfortable air transportation experience to our customers. We take pride in hiring the most qualified associates that strive to grow and develop their careers and our organization.
MAINTENANCE MANAGER OPERATIONS
The Manager of Operations is primarily responsible for the maintenance and preventive maintenance of all Hangar and Line facilities, aircraft, components, and equipment
- Determine aircraft and components are maintained based on established procedures and FAR.
- Provide guidance and direction to staff concerning: work assignments, on-the-job instruction, job procedures, safety, and best work practices.
- Assist in staffing process to prescreen, interview, and hire qualified technicians.
- Provide training to new technicians and continuously develop current employees to better manage and staff the bases.
- Assist with employee performance development and disciplinary actions.
- Conduct investigations and employee interviews when violations of company policy or federal regulations occur.
- Monitor staffing levels to ensure base personnel are properly trained in accordance with the Company Maintenance Training Program and meet FAA requirements.
- Manage and evaluate established standards of operational performance and appearance for the Hangar and Line.
- Oversee the base activities, implementation of new policies, and maintenance programs.
- Monitor Base performance (delays/completion) to ensure the Base maintains an efficient operation.
- Develop and streamlines processes, base improvements, strategies, staffing, and quality standards.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are followed by all areas of the maintenance department.
- Perform additional functions (essential or otherwise) as may be assigned from time to time.
- Maintain a professional relationship with the FAA and assists in gathering and/or providing information as requested.
- Perform additional assignments, functions and projects as assigned in order to achieve department and company objectives.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to lift, carry, or move aircraft components weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stand, use ladders, work stands, lifts, etc. and be able to work on all areas of the aircraft that may require access during performance of duties.
- Ability to work in airport maintenance facilities, various repair stations and material vendors.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
· Can involve long periods of sitting, standing, or walking. Computer work, both word processing and data input function, in a typical maintenance office, line, hangar and general airport environment
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years experience in technical aircraft maintenance with increasing responsibilities
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing people with understanding of company policy and procedures
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid Airframe and Power plant Mechanics license (A&P)
- Must have a strong knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations, aviation safety standards, safe operating practices.
- Experience with part 121 FAR
- Valid driverís license and if position requires use of company vehicle(s), must be insurable under company insurance coverage
- Ability to communicate clearly in speech and writing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks with strong time management and prioritization skills
- PC proficiency using Microsoft Office or similar software
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Any other aviation certifications, training or management experience.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please complete the online application and attach your resume for us to review and consider.
To view more opportunities, please visit us at www.endeavorair.com
Thank you for your application and consideration in working with Endeavor Air!
Endeavor Air is an Equal Employment opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.