ABOUT ENDEAVOR AIR
Endeavor Air, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, has more than 4,000 employees. Flying as Delta Connection, it operates 181 regional jets on 1,000 daily flights to more than 100 cities in the United States and Canada. The headquarters is located in Minneapolis, MN, and hub operations are located in Cincinnati, Detroit, Memphis, Minneapolis and New York.
We are well known for running a safe, reliable and on-time airline, providing a professional and comfortable air transportation experience to our customers. We take pride in hiring the most qualified associates that strive to grow and develop their careers and our organization.
The Maintenance Supervisor manages all aspects of aircraft, facilities, components and equipment maintenance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for the maintenance and preventive maintenance of facilities, aircraft, components and equipment.
- Determines airworthiness of aircraft and components IAW established procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Must demonstrate the maturity, judgment, and analytical ability to perform all aspects of aircraft maintenance, preventive maintenance on company aircraft.
- Must provide guidance and direction to all leads and mechanics concerning the completion of work assignments, on-the-job instruction to the assigned group in related technical information job procedures, safety and general shop and hangar practices.
- Must ensure that the quantity and quality of maintenance personnel are maintained to complete the assigned duties of their area of responsibility.
- Performs additional functions as may be assigned from time to time.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must possess the ability to communicate clearly in speech and writing.
- Must be able to use personal computers for both word processing and data input functions.
- Must be able use ladders, work stands, lifts, etc. and be able to work on all areas of the aircraft that may require access during performance of duties.
- Must be able to read, understand and follow maintenance manuals and wiring diagrams.
- Must be able to lift, carry, or move aircraft components weighing up to 50 lb.
- Must not have any medical conditions that precludes certification of aircraft run/taxi of company aircraft and vehicles.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Work is performed at airports/outstations, and various repair and material vendors. Requires contact with management staff and business relationships within the organization.
- High School graduate or GED Equivalent.
- Must hold a valid Airframe and Power plant mechanics license and have adequate training and professional experience.
- Must have a valid driverís license.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, or holidays.
- Requires some travel.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please complete the online application and attach your resume for us to review and consider.
To view more opportunities, please visit us at Endeavor Air
Thank you for your application and consideration in working with Endeavor Air!
Endeavor Air is an Equal Employment opportunity (EEO)
employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment
opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.