ABOUT ENDEAVOR AIR
Endeavor Air, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, has more than 4,000 employees. Flying as Delta Connection, it operates 181 regional jets on 1,000 daily flights to more than 100 cities in the United States and Canada. The headquarters is located in Minneapolis, MN, and hub operations are located in Cincinnati, Detroit, Memphis, Minneapolis and New York.
We are well known for running a safe, reliable and on-time airline, providing a professional and comfortable air transportation experience to our customers. We take pride in hiring the most qualified associates that strive to grow and develop their careers and our organization.
HUB MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR
The Hub Coordinator oversees daily station operations in regards to business plans, safety, reliability and customer service.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensure all delays are fully investigated, documented and appropriate action is taken to prevent recurrence.
- Demonstrate behavior in accordance with Endeavor Air “Code of Conduct” in all Company business dealings and decisions.
- Must work well under time constraints and high-pressure situations and be able to keep focus on best possible operational outcome given various circumstances.
- Work with SOC, Hub Control Center and local management to ensure that daily operation meets safety, reliability and customer service objectives.
- Develop strategic and tactical plan to create a safety conscious environment that results in the well being of team members, passengers and company assets.
- Employ working knowledge of multiple aspects of Regional Jet airline operation including, but not limited to, ground operations, flight operations (including Dispatch, Load Control, and Crew Scheduling), and in-flight services.
- Oversee all aspects of daily operations and identify and report irregularities to appropriate station management.
- Identify areas of operational improvement as related to policies and procedures; address with appropriate station or ground operations management.
- Serve as single point-of-contact for Endeavor Air’s SOC, HCC and local management.
- Monitor aircraft routings, crew routings, passenger loads and make recommendations to SOC to mitigate operational impact during irregular operations.
- Initiate communication and coordination with local Aircraft Maintenance to best minimize impacts of unplanned maintenance.
- Document all departure and operational irregularities and assign proper delay codes to flights as required providing detailed explanations and suggestions for corrective action when required.
- Provide station management with operational and performance information on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate, as needed, with other local airport operators including Airport Operations, Delta Ramp, Delta, local FAA ATC tower, etc.
- Demonstrate a high level of focus on customer service.
- Serve as first-response to emergency situations involving Endeavor Air on the ground at local airport.
- Have working knowledge of, and participate in, gate planning process to ensure efficient operation.
- Overall daily oversight of, and responsibility for, local operational integrity.
- Facilitate information flow between local maintenance and HCC by providing estimated maintenance ready times, aircraft out of service information and information on any impacting maintenance items.
- Participate in morning ‘Kick-Off’ conference call with SOC to provide Hub status for preparation (i.e. GSE status, Jet-bridge status, airport conditions, etc) and staffing for daily operation.
- Manage and drive the daily functions of the entire operation, including but not limited to the operations department, customer service and ground operations.
- Must demonstrate ability to learn and utilize computer-based aircraft tracking, aircraft flow, and crew scheduling systems as well as various operational databases.
- Perform additional functions which may be assigned from time to time by Management Authorities.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Repetitive motion such as: typing and phone work.
- Minimal physical exertion such as: pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking, and light lifting of boxes, bags, files, and electronic equipment not in excess of 30 lbs.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Computer work in a typical office environment, sitting for the majority of the day.
- High communication volume dispatch center.
- Long periods of sitting or standing may be required.
- May require limited exposure to loud, airport ramp environment.
- BA/BS College degree or a combination of education and related experience.
- Supervisory experience in Customer Service preferred.
- Working knowledge of the Delta Reservation system.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of aircraft operations to include fueling procedures, weight and balance procedures, aircraft routing, baggage and passenger handling, aircraft movement, de-ice requirements, Irregular Operations (IROP) management and aircraft performance.
- Must be able to work consistently in noisy conditions; including responding to multiple radio transmissions and phone calls simultaneously.
- Strong work ethic, reliable, self-motivated with a positive attitude, and very customer service oriented.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and abilities.
- Be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management, as well as front-line team members.
- Must be a self-starter, action oriented and capable of managing complex tasks simultaneously.
- Possess capability of working under pressure in a high-stress environment.
- Willing to work rotating shifts and days off and holidays.
- Must be performing satisfactorily in present position with acceptable attendance record.
- Some travel required, as necessary
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please complete the online application and attach your resume for us to review and consider. To view more opportunities, please visit us at Endeavor Air
Thank you for your application and consideration in working with Endeavor Air!
Endeavor Air is an equal opportunity employer.