The Inspector performs inspection duties to determine airworthiness of aircraft.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for the efficient and economical determination of airworthiness of aircraft maintenance and other work while assigned to Quality Control.
- Provide all possible assistance to maintenance operations, including supervision, inspection, training, and manpower.
- This is a progressive assignment requiring an indeterminate period as a mechanic in order to gain the requisite professional experience.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned from time to time.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able use ladders, work stands, lifts, etc. and be able to work on all areas of the aircraft that may require access during performance of duties.
- Must have normal color perception and corrected visual acuity of 20/20 to perform non-destructive testing.
- Must not have any medical condition that precludes certification as aircraft run/taxi qualified.
- Repetitive motion such as: typing on the computer and phone work.
- Occasional physical exertion such as: pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking, and light lifting of boxes, bags, files, and electronic equipment not in excess of 50 lbs.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Computer work in a typical office environment, sometimes sitting for the majority of the day.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and abilities.
- Must be able to use personal computers for both word processing and data input functions.
- Working in hangar or stockroom, subjected to noises due to proximity of airport runways, from use of pneumatic tools.
- High School graduate or GED equivalent.
- Must hold a valid Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic's license.
- Must demonstrate the maturity, judgment, and analytical ability to objectively perform oversight within all aspects of aircraft maintenance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Must be able to work extra hours when necessary including nights, weekends, or holidays.
- Must possess valid driver's license and if position requires use of company vehicle(s), must be insurable under company insurance coverage.
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid U.S. passport.
- Some travel may be necessary.
- May require annual eye exam as required by FAA.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please complete the online application and attach your resume for us to review and consider. To view more opportunities, please visit us atEndeavor Air
Thank you for your application and consideration in working with Endeavor Air.
Endeavor Air is an Equal Employment opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.