ABOUT ENDEAVOR AIR
Endeavor Air, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, has more than 4,000 employees. Flying as Delta Connection, it operates 181 regional jets on 1,000 daily flights to more than 100 cities in the United States and Canada. The headquarters is located in Minneapolis, MN, and hub operations are located in Cincinnati, Detroit, Memphis, Minneapolis and New York.
We are well known for running a safe, reliable and on-time airline, providing a professional and comfortable air transportation experience to our customers. We take pride in hiring the most qualified associates that strive to grow and develop their careers and our organization.
LEAD STORES CLERK
The Lead Stores Clerk is responsible for overseeing warehouse operations and ensuring accurate inventory of aircraft materials.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for the efficient performance of warehousing operations including storage, security and accountability of aircraft materials.
- Responsible for the movement of repairable materials out to and returned from repair vendors and company shops.
- Ensure timely and accurate receipt of inbound purchases and repairs.
- Responsible for resolution and reporting of any shipping or receiving problems to supervision. Comply with procedures related to safety and departmental Standards.
- Responsible for acquiring Aircraft On Ground (AOG) parts during off-business hours.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate computerized inventory and handling vendor discrepancy resolutions.
- Ensure that Company inventory and materials are properly accounted for and binned per industry standards.
- Initiate redistribution of assets and materials to accommodate daily maintenance readiness.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with shipping, receiving and storing of hazardous materials, including employee awareness and training requirements.
- Perform additional functions which may be assigned from time to time.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Climb stairs and ladders.
- Must be capable of using small tools (hammer, crowbar, and screwdriver).
- Must be capable of using ground equipment (Forklift, Pickup Truck) and tow trailer behind pickup truck.
- Manual dexterity to operate a computer.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Working in hangar/stockroom, subjected to noises due to proximity of airport runways, from use of pneumatic tools.
- Must be able to communicate well with others at all levels.
- High School diploma or GED Equivalent
- Computer experience.
- Experience and knowledge in functional area.
- Knowledge and user experience with software programs related to departmental systems and electronic media.
- Ability to be certified in the handling of hazardous materials.
- Ability to qualify for Airport Operating Area (AOA) badge.
- Must possess good oral and written communications skills and problem solving skills.
- Must have valid state driverís license.
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language.
- Must be willing to work occasional odd hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please complete the online application and attach your resume for us to review and consider.
To view more opportunities, please visit us at Endeavor Air
Thank you for your application and consideration in working with Endeavor Air!
Endeavor Air is an Equal Employment opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.