ABOUT ENDEAVOR AIR
Endeavor Air, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, has more than 4,000 employees. Flying as Delta Connection, it operates181 regional jets on 1,000 daily flights to more than 100 cities in the United States and Canada. The headquarters is located in Minneapolis, MN, and hub operations are located in Cincinnati, Detroit, Memphis, Minneapolis and New York.
We are well known for running a safe, reliable and on-time airline, providing a professional and comfortable air transportation experience to our customers. We take pride in hiring the most qualified associates that strive to grow and develop their careers and our organization.
Position maintains and updates orders, quotes, final prices and updated delivery dates in the RPA system.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Oversee requirements of the Maintenance Organizations and FAA regulations.
- Research and prepare repair orders for unserviceable parts on a daily basis.
- Update quotes and final invoice costs to repair orders.
- Contact vendors to expedite required materials for maintenance requirements.
- Update delivery and shipping information.
- Coordinate and communicate with Materials/Receiving Department on receipt of repair orders, resolve any discrepancies with vendors on quantity, pricing or documentation.
- Assess situations using basic skills to reach timely and appropriate solutions.
- Aggressively pursue the work group's business objectives.
- Identify critical success factors for your work group and establish priorities based on those factors.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, within the function and occasionally across the multiple functions. Some external customer, vendor, manager and/or regulatory official communication may be required.
- Prepare measurable work group goals and objectives to meet all position objectives, as well as function and department goals. Take corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Repetitive motion such as: typing and phone work.
- Position requires minimal physical exertion such as: pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking and light lifting of boxes, bags, files, etc. not in excess of 30 lbs.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Computer work, in a typical office or maintenance environment.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years experience in a technical field preferred.
- Previous airline maintenance/spares related experience preferred.
- Knowledge of software programs related to departmental systems and electronic media, Excel and Windows.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent data entry and PC knowledge, including Word and Excel.
- Must be able to work extra hours when necessary.
- Some travel may be necessary.
- Possession of a valid driver's license is required and if position requires use of company vehicle(s), must be insurable under company insurance coverage.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please complete the online application and attach your resume for us to review and consider. To view more opportunities, please visit us atwww.endeavorair.com.
Thank you for your application and consideration in working with Endeavor Air!
Endeavor Air is an Equal Employment opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.