LEAD AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (AMT)
Lead AMT effectively maintains and troubleshoots aircraft systems and is responsible for the quantity and quality of work produced by the work group.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for the maintenance and preventive maintenance of aircraft, components and equipment.
- Determines airworthiness of aircraft and components IAW established procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Demonstrate the maturity, judgment, and analytical ability to perform all aspects of aircraft maintenance and preventive maintenance on company aircraft.
- Must provide personnel work assignments, on-the-job instruction to the assigned group in related technical information job procedures, safety and general shop and hangar practices.
- Assume control of the quantity and quality of work produced by their assigned work group.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able use ladders, work stands, lifts, etc. and be able to work on all areas of the aircraft that may require access during performance of duties.
- Must be able to lift, carry, or move aircraft components weighing up to 50 lb.
- Must not have any medical conditions that preclude certification of aircraft run and taxi of company aircraft and vehicles.
- Perform additional functions (essential or otherwise) as may be assigned from time to time.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Work is performed at outstations and various repair and material vendors.
- Requires contact with staff and business relationships with management staff.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must hold a valid Airframe and Powerplant mechanics license.
- Must have professional work experience in the aviation mechanics.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Must be able to read, understand and follow maintenance manuals and wiring diagrams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and abilities.
- Proficient in: MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and general internet applications.
- Must be able to use personal computers for both word processing and data input function.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, holidays and overtime, as necessary.
- Must possess valid driver's license and if position requires use of company vehicle(s), must be insurable under company insurance coverage.
- Ability to travel internationally, passport required.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please complete the online application and attach your resume for us to review and consider. To view more opportunities, please visit us atwww.EndeavorAir.com.
Thank you for your application and consideration in working with Endeavor Air.
Endeavor Air is an Equal Employment opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.